Ethic Stunt Scooter Erawan
- Skills: Beginner-Advanced
- Age: from 12 years
- Weigth: ca. 2.96 kg
- Compression System: ICS
- Headset: integr.
- Wheels: 100mm; Bearings: ABEC 9
Colours: Black/ Blue/ Red
- Ethic DTC Erawan Deck
- Width: 11.4 cm
- Length: 53 cm
- Headtube: 82.5°; integrated
- Griptape: Ethic DTC Griptape
- Bar: Ethic DTC Dryade Alu Bar 62 cm
- Fork: Ethic DTC Legion Fork
- Compression System: Ethic ICS
- Clamp: Ethic Double Clamp
- Headset: Ethic DTC Integrated Headset
- Grips: Ethic DTC Hand Grips
- Wheels: Ethic DTC Incube 100 mm Wheels (inkl. ABEC 9 Bearings)
- Brake: Ethic DTC Flex Brake
- Weigth: 2.96 kg
- 11 - 13 Jahre
13 - 15 Jahre
über 15 Jahre
Ethic DTC Warranty
Ethic DTC products are designed for a freestyle use, and its durability will depend on the rider’s use. Each rider has to choose a product which is adapted to his need, height, level and style : light and accurate for confirmed riders, heavier and more stable for beginners.
It is important to point out that generally high-end parts have a development focused on reactivity, weight and feeling. They are therefore theoretically less resistant than entry-level parts, and are to be avoided for beginners.
All Ethic DTC products are warranted against manufacturing defects which can result in material resistance before use: functional geometry, welds.
Are not taken care of any aesthetic defect: paint, waterdecal, anodizing.
A List of parts for which there is no guarantee after the first use, indeed are parts of limited life time, and it is natural to replace them with the time :
AList of parts for which there is a guarantee following the first use:
The wheels are guaranteed 1 month after the date of purchase, are concerned:
- Crack of the core
- Core deformation
- Removal of the rubber which makes it impossible to use
Are not concerned:
- Superficial deterioration of the PU, which does not impair the rollability of the wheel.
The forks are guaranteed 3 months after the date of purchase, are concerned:
- Deformation of the tube
- Crack on the lower part
- Error on the thread of the compression cap
Are not concerned:- Breakage of the compression cap (indeed they are available as spare parts on shops)Axles
The handlebars are guaranteed 3 months after the date of purchase, are concerned:
- Crack at the slot
- Handlebar break
- Sufficient deformation of the handlebar which makes it impossible to use
Are not concerned:- Crack on the upper part of the handlebar, some cracks are superficial and stabilize with time, so the handlebars must be either twisted or broken for the guarantee to be effective
The decks are guaranteed 1 month on the banana effect of the deck, and 3 months on the breakage or cracks depending on the area concerned.
The banana effect concerns the extrusion of the deck (part where one places his feet), this area is stable in production and therefore rarely reached by a potential manufacturing defect. If the deck is deformed, it is logical that the deck is undersized for the rider in question. It is strongly advised to choose a different model later, or the same problem will happen again.
Area covered by the warranty on cracks (cracks that will cause a breakage of the deck in the short term thereafter):
- Any cracks on the front part of the deck (forged or welded part), in the case of an unforged deck (erawan / artefact ...) the guarantee is only effective on the weld that link the neck to the headtube.
Complete scooter :
On a complete scooter, each piece is subject to the warranty rules specific to the type of parts concerned.
You might also like